Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Introduction

What is the Experience Seattle Project? Well, it's purpose is three-fold. First, it's my way of motivating myself to explore and experience all the interesting things Seattle has to offer. Second, it's a way for me to document my time in the city. Lastly, it's my way of sharing all the cool things in Seattle, so that maybe you might want to visit to see the city for yourself.

I'm starting this up now because I have a small trip to Seattle planned for this weekend that I would like to begin with. I'm also considering going back to talk about some of the activities I did during my last trip in late June.

Once we hit September, I'm going to create a sort of goal for myself to have a certain number of posts each month or so, mostly to motivate me to not just stay around campus all the time and to actually explore.

That's it for now. If you've visited Seattle and have a suggestion for something I should do or someplace I should go, please let me know. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of non-LiveJournal blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your adventures and thoughts on them!

    ReplyDelete